We all want what’s best for our children’s futures – for many families, that makes college planning and planning for college costs a top priority. However, quality higher education is coming at a premium these days, and all of the projections indicate that the trend will certainly continue in the coming years. Get started with your college planning NOW.
Planning for College Costs
When faced with these numbers, it becomes more important than ever to make sure that you’re taking the proper steps to maximize the growth potential of your children’s college fund, while also protecting it against loss and taxation. But how much needs to be saved to ensure that your prospective college graduate won’t be saddled with crippling student loan debt by the time they earn their degree? What are the best, most effective vehicles for accumulating the largest fund possible? What tax-favored strategies are out there that can be utilized to maximize the purchasing power of those savings?
Educational workshops focus on college-bound high school sophomores, juniors, and last minute seniors
.There are new FAFSA timelines that your family needs to be aware of! We’ll discuss the financial aid eligibility formula and countless other information you need to understand while in high school, to receive the maximum amount of grants, scholarships and financial aid in college!
Learn how most families who thought they could never qualify for financial aid based on their high income or high assets can become eligible for aid. Understand cost effective options to fund college, and how to avoid costly pitfalls without putting a strain on your retirement and the rest of your family finances.
you will learn:
- How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent FAFSA deadline changes
- How to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school
- How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How the U. S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets
are taken into consideration
- How to create a plan to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private
student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
Amerity Financial works with our clients to outline financial and savings solutions that fit their lifestyle and budget. The strategies we employ help to ensure your future college graduate will be armed with the vital education they need to thrive in today’s world, without being burdened with excessive student loans.
Contact us agent today, and let’s work together to realize your child’s dreams.